Feel free to stop in if you have any questions about Tallmadge. We are happy to help.
Now taking applications for Firefighters. Click here for more info...
- TALLMADGE TRASH DAY was a huge success. A Special Thanks to our Wright Tallmadge Fire Department who volunteered their time to help our residents unload their cars and trailers.Thanks to all our residents who made contributions to the Fire Department. It was most appreciated by the them. A big Thank You to Potluck Pickup for providing the dumpsters for our “21st” Tallmadge Trash Day. Give a big shout out to Allendale Biggby for donating the coffee, cups and condiments. Thank You Biggby Coffee of Allendale.
- Planning Commission Meeting - Tuesday, April 27th at 7:00pm. Meeting will be held via ZOOM only.
- Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/93304416731?pwd=RytyZ0JZRUd6ZnNKVlBHa0p3SUlUZz09
- Meeting ID: 933 0441 6731
- Passcode: 143879
- Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 929 436 2866 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Proposed Upcoming Road Repair Projects for 2021
*These plans are subject to changeSection 7:
- Berkley St (Leonard to Leverette) - New Construction
- Commercial St (Woodbury to Leonard) - Resurface
- Leverette (48th Ave to 42nd Ave) - New Construction
- Mill St (Leonard St North to end) - New Construction
- Country Lane Dr (8th Ave East to Cul-de-sac) - Resurface
- Woodrow Ave NW (Johnson St South to end) - New Construction
- Daling Ct (Leonard St North to Cul-de-sac) - Resurface
- Nickles Dr (Leonard St South to Cul-de-sac) - Resurface
- 1st Ave (Lake Mich Dr to Steele St) - New Construction
- 1st Ct (1st Ave West to Cul-de-sac) - New Construction
- 3rd Ave (Lake Mich Dr to Steele St) - New Construction
- Northern Drive (3rd Ave West to Cul-de-sac) - New Construction
- Steele Street (3rd Ave to 1st Ave) - New Construction
- Mountain Ash Ave (Lake Mich Dr South to Cul-de-sac) - Resurface
- 10th Ave (Lake Mich Dr South to end) - Resurface
- 12th Ave (Lake Mich Dr South to end) - New Construction
Township Hall Rental available for all occasions for a fee of $100 for Tallmadge residents. The seating capacity of the hall is 80-100 and a full kitchen available. Call the Clerk for more information.
Tallmadge Historical Collection - Tallmadge Township historical records and documents are available for viewing and to help aid in research at the Tallmadge Township Hall. Information that has been gathered, catalogued and preserved over the years is incredible. Click here to read more...
NOTICE OF POSTING OF THE CURRENT PROPOSED TEXT AMENDMENT ORDINANCE(S) PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Ordinance has been posted in the office of the Tallmadge Charter Township Clerk, Tallmadge Charter Township, 0-1451 Leonard Road, N.W., Grand Rapids, Michigan (telephone: 616-677-1248), and on the Township website at www.tallmadge.com
- SecondReadingFull SecondReadingFull4-25-21
- Notice of Adaption Second Reading Full 2-9-21
- Zoning Map Amendment - FirstReadingFull
- Notice of Adoption Second Reading Full 12-08-20
- Dave Datema - Supervisor
- Lenore D. Cook - Clerk
- Valdyne R. Schwallier - Treasurer
- Clifford Bronkema - Trustee
- Michael Eppink - Trustee
- Joel Terpstra - Trustee
- Mark Bennett - Trustee
- Tyler Tacoma - Assessor
- Greg Ransford - Planner
Township Police Officer Deputy Tim Lewkowski
Monthly Meeting Schedule
Township Board Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.
Planning Commission Meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.
The Zoning Board of Appeals meets as needed on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.