Feel free to stop in if you have any questions about Tallmadge. We are happy to help.
- THE PUBLIC HEARING TO ADOPT THE BUDGET FOR TALLMADGE CHARTER TOWNSHIP AND THE WRIGHT /TALLMADGE FIRE DEPARTMENT FOR FISCAL YEAR APRIL1, 2021 THRU MARCH 31, 2022 WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 9, 2021 AT 7:00 P.M.
- AT THE TALLMADGE TOWNSHIP HALL 0-1451 LEONARD STREET NW, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49534
- Zoom meeting link:
- Meeting ID: 833 3983 6280 Passcode: 674788
- Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- Now taking applications for Firefighters. Click here for more info...
Township Hall Rental available for all occasions for a fee of $100 for Tallmadge residents. The seating capacity of the hall is 80-100 and a full kitchen available. Call the Clerk for more information.
Tallmadge Historical Collection - Tallmadge Township historical records and documents are available for viewing and to help aid in research at the Tallmadge Township Hall. Information that has been gathered, catalogued and preserved over the years is incredible. Click here to read more...
NOTICE OF POSTING OF THE CURRENT PROPOSED TEXT AMENDMENT ORDINANCE(S) PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Ordinance has been posted in the office of the Tallmadge Charter Township Clerk, Tallmadge Charter Township, 0-1451 Leonard Road, N.W., Grand Rapids, Michigan (telephone: 616-677-1248), and on the Township website at www.tallmadge.com
- Notice of Adaption Second Reading Full 2-9-21
- Zoning Map Amendment - FirstReadingFull
- Notice of Adoption Second Reading Full 12-08-20
- Dave Datema - Supervisor
- Lenore D. Cook - Clerk
- Valdyne R. Schwallier - Treasurer
- Clifford Bronkema - Trustee
- Michael Eppink - Trustee
- Joel Terpstra - Trustee
- Mark Bennett - Trustee
- Tyler Tacoma - Assessor
- Greg Ransford - Planner
Township Police Officer Deputy Jon Knott
Monthly Meeting Schedule
Township Board Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.
Planning Commission Meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.
The Zoning Board of Appeals meets as needed on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.