Feel free to stop in if you have any questions about Tallmadge. We are happy to help.
- October 6, 2020 - Planning Commission - Special Meeting
- PICNIC IN THE PARK
- Tuesday October 6, 2020
- Two Bones BBQ, Kona Ice & Detroit's Original Coney Island
- 4pm - 7:30pm
- Tuesday October 6, 2020
- Due to COVID19 there will be NO Tallmadge Dump Day this year. We apologize for any inconvenience, we will do our best to schedule one for Spring 2021.
- Wright-Tallmadge Fire Dept. 2019 Year End Report
- WTFD 2019 Year End Report
- Now taking applications for Firefighters. Click here for more info...
Township Hall Rental available for all occasions for a fee of $100 for Tallmadge residents. The seating capacity of the hall is 80-100 and a full kitchen available. Call the Clerk for more information.
Tallmadge Historical Collection - Tallmadge Township historical records and documents are available for viewing and to help aid in research at the Tallmadge Township Hall. Information that has been gathered, catalogued and preserved over the years is incredible. Click here to read more...
NOTICE OF POSTING OF THE CURRENT PROPOSED TEXT AMENDMENT ORDINANCE(S) PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Ordinance has been posted in the office of the Tallmadge Charter Township Clerk, Tallmadge Charter Township, 0-1451 Leonard Road, N.W., Grand Rapids, Michigan (telephone: 616-677-1248), and on the Township website at www.tallmadge.com
- First Reading Full_Proposed Zoning Map Amendment Ord
- Cost Recovery Ordinance
- First Reading Full Zoning Map
- NOTICE OF POSTING OF A PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT ORDINANCE, PROPOSED MARIHUANA ESTABLISHMENTS ORDINANCE AND, PROPOSED CHARGE IN LIEU OF ASSESSMENT ORDINANCE
- Adoption of Budgeet for Fiscal Year 19-20
- Zoning Text Amendment Ordinance will add Chapter 16A Second Reading
- The Zoning Text Amendment Ordinance will add Chapter 16A to regulate wind energy systems, bio-fuel, anaerobic digesters, and solar power;
- NOTICE OF POSTING OF A PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT ORDINANCE
- PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a Tallmadge Charter Township Mineral Extracting, Monitoring, and Reclaiming Amendment Ordinance had its first reading....
- James E. “Toby” Van Ess - Supervisor
- Lenore D. Cook - Clerk
- Valdyne R. Schwallier - Treasurer
- Clifford Bronkema - Trustee
- Michael Eppink - Trustee
- Joel Terpstra - Trustee
- Mark Bennett - Trustee
- Tyler Tacoma - Assessor
- Greg Ransford - Planner
Township Police Officer Deputy Jon Knott
Monthly Meeting Schedule
Township Board Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.
Planning Commission Meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.
The Zoning Board of Appeals meets as needed on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.